Mrs. Caroline Onywany.
Asst. Dean of Students
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs; The department that is granted both the responsibility and latitude to ensure that daily interactions are peaceful and productive for every student from the time of registration to graduation.
The Office is determined to develop, nurture and promote an enabling environment that supports and enhances both the academic pursuits and other development processes of the student by offering the following services:-
3. Career Development Services
4. Health Services
5. Accommodation Services
6. Students Governance activities
7. Coordination of Games and Sports
8. Registration of Professional Associations and Clubs
9. Protection of Orphan and vulnerable students
10. Financial Aid and support to needy students.
11. Support of Students with special needs